DOLL HOUSE WORKSHOP
PURPOSE OF THE WORKSHOP
We are constantly seeking for THE perfect gift for our children, something that not only makes them happy (for a short amount of time sometimes) but also has a true value. Think of your once favourite toy - in many cases they were so special for us because our parents made it.
Every child likes role-playing and what could the best tool for it than a 2-storey doll house or a miniature fire station? Do you like tinkering? Make your beloved one happy with a hand-built wooden house!
During the building process of the doll house, you can learn about frame bindings, junctions, we also teach you how to use basic DIY machines and you'll learn to most important surface treatment.
In Technika #1, we would like to share our expertise, the joy of hand crafting and kindle motivation to delve into the world of woodworking. We encourage everyone wanting to pursue further into technical knowledge - beyond the satisfaction of a simple finished product - to purchase a pass to our workshops, take advantage of a private lesson, read DIY books and watch educational videos!
WHAT WE OFFER
During the workshop you will:
- become familiar with a wood workshop
- learn to prepare the materials for an accurate and precise work
- learn to use basic woodworking tools
- learn everything about the designing and production process
YOU'LL LEARN TO USE
- jigsaw, screw driver, drill
- standing drill
- router, creation of router jig
- band-sander, oscillating-sander and excentered-sander
- the basics of surface treatment
TERMS OF APPLICATION
Participation requires registration and prepayment of the fee. The organisation of the course requires a certain amount of applicants (at least 3-5 people).