KREATÍV MŰHELY - NIGHTSTAND
PURPOSE OF THE WORKSHOP
Following the fresh winds of autumn, let’s refresh your bedroom with a new piece of furniture!
The feeling of a harmoniously furnished flat lies in the details. It’s whether we’ve filled it up with furniture, fabric and accessories that we feel attached to.
And what could we possibly get a closer connection with than a furniture that we made ourselves? This bedside table with its mid-century design could be a practical and stylish addition to your home, which you can personalise even more by painting.
In Technika #1, we would like to share our expertise, the joy of hand crafting and kindle motivation to delve into the world of woodworking. We encourage everyone wanting to pursue further into technical knowledge - beyond the satisfaction of a simple finished product - to purchase a pass to our workshops, take advantage of a private lesson, read DIY books and watch educational videos!
WHAT WE OFFER
During the workshop you will:
- become familiar with a wood workshop
- learn to prepare the materials for an accurate and precise work
- learn to use basic woodworking tools
- learn about the design and production process
YOU'LL LEARN TO USE
- jigsaw, screw driver, drill
- standing drill
- router, creation of router jig
- band-sander, oscillating-sander and excentered-sander
- the basics of surface treatment
TERMS OF APPLICATION
Participation requires registration and prepayment of the fee. The organisation of the course requires a certain amount of applicants (at least 3-5 people).